Located at Uhuru Plaza, Ground floor along Kisumu Highway opposite Kisii Old Tea Room Hotel
More about products and services visit www.cfcstanbicbank.co.ke
Banking is an easy affair in Kisii given the large number of banks which have set up office in the town. Many more are also entering the town as it grows. The best thing about this banks that most are concentrated within the town centre with some having just corridors in between to separate them. Most banks offer a variety of services mainly but not limited to:-
- Over the Counter Customer deposits and withdrawals
- ATM services(Visa, Kenswitch and PesaPoint)
- Custodian Services
- Foreign exchange transactions
- Swift and electronic money transfers
- Loan facilities
Most banks cater for salaried, business and students with customized services or products. The town’s banking is segmented with different people having a special reference to certain banks though most banks can cater for all classes of clientele. Below is a list of banks in Kisii Town:-
- Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Kisii Branch-Located opposite Magsons Plaza. Tip: Besides the Kenya Commercial Building is the Gilta Plaza which houses the Havvana Pub and the Nile Food Restaurant.
- Barclays Bank of Kenya, Kisii Branch-Located opposite African Inland Church on old Telkom offices Tip: It is a stone throw from Kisii’s District Commissioner’s offices.
- National Bank of Kenya, Kisii Branch-Located at the Capital Round About Tip opposite the Capital Hotel Building
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya, Kisii Branch-Located on the ground floor of Magsons Plaza
- CFC Stanbic, Kisii Branch-Located on Ouru Plaza on the ground floor opposite CFC Stanbic Bank.
- Equity Bank, Kisii Branch-Located on the ground floor of Ouru Complex. Location Tip: Its located opposite K-REP Bank .Ouru Complex also houses National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) Kisii offices on the 3rd Floor.
- K-Rep Bank, Kisii Branch Located on the ground floor of Ouru Complex. Location Tip: Its located opposite Equity Bank .Ouru Complex also houses National Hospital Insurance Fund(NHIF) Kisii offices on the 3rd Floor.
- PostBank, Kisii Branch-Located opposite Silver Building on Hospital Road.
- Bank of Africa, Kisii Branch-Located on the ground floor of Ouru Plaza, opposite old matatu stage Tip: It is located opposite CFC Stanbic Bank
- Eco-bank, Kisii Branch Kisii Branch-Located at Ajiwa Shamji Building along Farm House Road. Tip: The Ajiwa Shamji building initially housed the Ajiwa Shamji Supermarket which has since closed.
- Family Bank, Kisii Branch-Located at Umoja Building with offices on the ground and 1st Floor.Tip: It is located on the same building that houses Kenya Revenue Authority, Kisii branch.
- Credit Bank, Kisii Branch-It is located at the hospital roundabout next to Ouru Superstores. Location tip :It is located opposite the Kiangoso building on the same street that Hema Plaza is. Hema Plaza houses the Jazz Sports Bar.
- Kenya Women and Finance Trust,Kisii Branch-Located on the ground floor of Ouru Towers opposite the Shivling Supermarket. Location Tip:It is adjacent to AM Tailor Shop.
- Standard Chartered Bank,Kisii Branch-Located on the ground floor of Dallas Building. Location Tip: Located in the same building housing the Dallas Pub opposite Taxi lane.
- Diamond Trust Bank (DTB),Kisii Branch-Located on Daraja Mbili Road,opposite Falcon Petrol Station. Location Tip: It is adjacent to Ajiwa Shamji Building and General Motors (GM),Kisii Branch.
Most banks also have Visa outlets, so if you have a Visa Card you can withdraw money from any of the ATM outlets in the town with ease. One can also access pesapoint ATM outlet in Kisii at Nakumatt Supermarket branch opposite Ajiwa Shamji building located along Daraja Mbili Road.